Weekend Break in Seville Flamenco + Sevilla and Italica bike and tapas tour + cycling verde de la sierra
TRAVEL SEVILLA 4 DAYS CYCLING ROUTES WEEKEND BREAK
Discover one of the most beautiful towns of Spain by bike with us. You will taste andalousian gastronomy, enjoy the culture, the history and the nature with the bike with this 4 days break on bike we offer to you in one of the bests hotels in town
Tapas tours of Seville by bike, excursion to the tunnels road and cycling in the via verde, and cycling tour of Sevilla, Italica and Santiponce
Weekly departure of this bike tour in Andalusia starting EVERY THURSDAY!
FIRST DAY THURSDAY ARRIVAL IN SEVILLE TAPAS ROUTE BY NIGHT ON BICYCLE
- Check in at the hotel, Free time to discover the city.
- 18:00 Orientation bike tour of Seville, flamenco show and initiation class to flamenco.
In order for the client to learn the basis of flamenco, we have arranged a “class” after the show that should last between 20 and 30 minutes.
It is taught by the same artists who will have just finished their performance. You will be able to learn the basis of flamenco dance such as palms (rhythm and compass), the hands and arms movements. At the end of the show you will be given the opportunity of performing yourself, through a little choreography of flamenco. That way, you will be able to interact with the artists
and really learn about the origins of flamenco and Andalusia.
- Overnight at hotel in Seville
SECOND DAY FRIDAY
EXCURSION BY BICYCLE TO THE GREENWAY OF THE SIERRA DE CADIZ (The bike road of the tunnels)
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel
- 08:30 hrs We leave in private vehicle to Puerto Serrano, which is less than an hour drive from Seville, where begins the green way road of the Sierra de Cádiz . You will enjoy 36 kilometers ideal for cycling through the mountains enjoying the tunnels, bridges and a natural and unique view of the white villages of the province of Cadiz.
- Our bike ride begins at the old Puerto Serrano Station.
- After passing through the landscapes of the Llanos de la Reyerta, you come across a pist to the Junta de los Ríos, at Kilometer 9 where the Guadalete River merge with the Guadalporcún.. Around kilometer 15 and after several tunnels and curves overcome difficult terrain, you get to the train station of Coripe, restored as a hotel-restaurant and an excellent place to regain strengths.
- The Interpretation Center of the Sierra Greenway is located at kilometer 20 and serves as a prelude for landscape viewing, star of this cycle route: the Rock of Zaframagón. We reccomend you to stop there and see the vultures
- The last section of this road, which crosses the Colada de Moron at kilometer 32, leading to the town of Olvera, monumental white villages in whose station has been enabled a hotel and restaurant.
- At 17:00 hrs return to Sevilla from Puerto Serrano
- 18:00 hrs. Arrival to Seville,
- Free evening to enjoy the town
THIRD DAY SATURDAY
BICYCLE ROUTE IN SEVILLA CAMAS AND SANTIPONCE
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel
- 08.30 We leave by bike to discover one of the best preserved Roman ruins in Spain. The ruins of Italica, a city that was founded in 206 BC and still retains a magnificent amphitheater.
- Also we will ride to the Roman Theatre Santiponce and then we will go to the monastery of San Isidoro del Campo, that was founded in 1307 by Don Alfonso Perez de Guzman at the time of the kingdom of Ferdinand IV of Castile.
- Later we will go by bike to the Alamillo Bridge where it joins the park and then we will pedal along the river Guadalquivir to the center of Seville, later we will cross the bridge La barqueta from where we will go to the Island of La Cartuja where remain the pavilions of the International Expo of 1992
- The Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas, one of the four Carthusian monasteries there in Andalusia.
- Then we will head to Triana district where we will visit the Plaza del Altozano, the most emblematic place of Triana district and enter from the bridge of Triana. There are the Capilla del Carmen, the work of Aníbal González and sculpture of the great bullfighter Juan Belmonte.
- From this square start the main streets of the neighborhood. We will go by the Betis Street, which runs alongside the river and is ideal for cycling and contemplate the magnificience of monumental Seville. Triana was an old area of jetties. later we will return by Calle Pureza located in the heart of the neighborhood and we will find the parish of Santa Ana Cistercian Gothic, and the Chapel of the Mariners, the eighteenth century, the seat of the brotherhood of Esperanza de Triana, one of the most beloved images of the city that appears in the madrugá.
- We will stop for lunch at this popular neighborhood in Seville, in a food market where we will enjoy fresh quality products combined with the local gastronomy.
- We will border the Guadalquivir to ride the bikes to the Almohad city walls of the XII century that are next to the Basilica de la Macarena, then we take the opportunity to approach the Old Hospital of the Cinco Llagas, now hosts the parliament of Andalusia, pedal along the bike path next to the Almohad wall until arriving towards the gardens of Murillo, and begin the bike tour of the historic town, we will see the old tobacco factory that now houses the University of Seville, Maria Luisa park, which was a gift from the princess to celebrate expo of 1929, Plaza de España and the Plaza de America, where the Moorish building that houses the museum of arts and popular customs, we will continue to the Jewish quarter, also called the neighborhood of Santa Cruz, where today are the royal palace of the Alcazar of Seville, the Cathedral and the Giralda, we will pedal to the city hall (ayuntamiento), the Plaza Nueva, Plaza de San Francisco and Plaza del Salvador, from there we will go to "Las Setas" also called Plaza Mayor of Seville, where is one of the visors more original city.
- After the bike tour of Sevilla we will know a little better its history, its legends and we will have enjoyed the sights and how rich historical past has bequeathed to us.
- In total today we will realise 40 kilometers cycling.
- Back to the hotel
- Overnight at hotel
FOURTH DAY SUNDAY SEVILLA - DEPARTURE
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel
- 12:00 hrs Check out
- End of services
Terms and conditions
- THE PRICE INCLUDES
- 3 nights hotel Nh Collection Seville bed and breakfast
- Tour guide for the three cycling routes
- Tapas route for the best bars in the city, including 3 tapas and 3 drinks
- 1 lunch at food market
- Guided tour of Sevilla Bike
- Complimentary transportation to the greenway of the Sierra de Cádiz
- City or mountain bicycles for bike routes during three days
- Private garage next to the hotel where you can leave your bike if you prefer to bring it to Sevilla
- Car support for cycling routes
- THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Care insurance, it is imperative that all participants carry their own insurance, if desired we can provide prices
- Single room supplement 120 € three nights and 150 € in high season
- Supplement extra night in double 55 € / pax and 65 € / pax in high season
- Discount children until 11 years old 50% in triple room sharing with two adults
- Discount third adult in triple room 25%
- Supplement high season April, May, September and October 30 €